We have taken proactive measures within our clinic to ensure that Page Family Practice is safe for our patients, staff and community. We have also introduced telehealth services to enable our providers the ability to continue to provide quality healthcare to our patients in the comfort of their own homes.
To ensure the safety of everyone entering our clinic, Page Family Practice is committed to doing the following:
- Performing a temperature check on everyone entering our clinic
- Ensuring everyone entering our clinic is wearing a mask
- Increased cleaning of frequently touched surfaces throughout the clinic
- Separate entrances for well and sick visits with designated exam rooms
COVID-19 PCR, RNA TESTING
COVID-19 Testing is available for all patients with related symptoms or significant exposure to someone that tested positive for COVID-19. This test is primarily for patients that are symptomatic or have had a recent high risk exposure. Please schedule an office visit to be evaluated for this service.
COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING
Page Family Practice is currently offering the following Antibody Testing options:
- COVID-19 SARS-CoV-2 Antibody IgG Blood draw performed by our In-House Sonora Quest Phlebotomist
- Sonora Quest’s antibody offering uses a test kit developed by EUROIMMUN, a PerkinElmer company, that has been marketed under U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Policy for Diagnostic Tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019. Sonora Quest has completed independent validation studies on this testing. The test aids in detecting the presence of immunoglobulin G (IgG). IgG antibody response typically develops between 10-14 days after symptom onset. Antibody testing uses blood serum specimens and is sometimes referred to as serology testing.
- Phamatech 2019-nCoV IgG/IgM Finger Stick Rapid Test
- The cost for this test is $75. The office visit will be billed to insurance; however, this test is not reimbursable by your healthplan will not be billed to insurance carriers.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status
- This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E, or past or present infection with SARS virus (no. 6).
Antibodies may be positive if a person was infected with COVID-19 in the past and has recovered. Please schedule an office visit for this service and our healthcare provider can assist in determining which option is best for you.
TEMPORARY CESSATION OF EVENING AND WEEKEND HOURS
Due to a lack of demand for in-office visits, we have decided to temporarily limit our evening and weekend hours to TELEHEALTH visits only. If you become ill after hours, please contact our on-call provider by calling our clinic or go to an urgent care center or hospital emergency room. We will resume our face-to-face extended hours clinic once the COVID-19 pandemic has dissipated.
PAGE FAMILY PRACTICE DISPENSARY
As most of you know, our dispensary is available for your convenience. We can often save our patients money on generic medications. During this COVID-19 isolation period you might want to consider using our dispensary for your generic or brand-named medications. If you call ahead, we can deliver your medications to you while you wait in the car or we can mail your medications to your home. Call Ewelina in our dispensary at any time: 480-894-2823, Extension 107. Please note, some prescriptions may require a telehealth visit prior to being dispensed.
It has been our greatest privilege to serve the patients of Tempe and surrounding communities for all these years and hope to continue doing so. We will continue to make changes as the situation evolves, as we strive to do what is best for our patients, providers, staff and community. We appreciate your patience and ask that you continue to be kind to our staff and each other as we navigate through this crisis together. Please be safe and know that we are here for you.